13 star Flag sewn by Rachel Albright???

Discussion in 'Flag Identification and Collecting' started by palongee1, Sep 22, 2013.

1. palongee1

palongee1 New Member

Hi there, this is my first post here. Unfortunately, I am currently going through my late parents estate trying to sort out everything they collected over the years, its been a nightmare to say the least! Anyhow, this flag hung on the wall in my parents room for as long as I can remember, I believe my dad got it from his grandfather, thats about all the history I have on it. It appears in good condition, the writing on the flag is also written on the backside cover. I have seen similar flags on auction sites but have yet to come across an estimated value. As the executor of the estate I have to come up with a $ amount for pretty much everything, im hoping someone here can help with this item. Depending on what its worth I may want to keep it, however if its pretty valuable it would probably be better off in the hands of a collector rather then sitting in my safe. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]