A Mexican Flag Flying On Top Of Neighbor's House, Alone

Discussion in 'US Flag Display' started by anaeli sabine, Oct 23, 2011.

1. anaeli sabine

anaeli sabine New Member

It Hurts Me Tremendously And I Can Not Find Anywhere That There Is A Law Which Would Teach This Person To Honor Our Flag.
    Is There Any ? Las Vegas, Nevada. Usa.
    Please, Let Me Know , And Who Would Enforce This Law If There Is Any ? The Police Department? Who? I Read That Some People Could Make This A Mistake? But I Can Not, When I Know The Resentment There Is For The Few Deportations . '' A Few'' Because Only 400,000 Have Been Taken Out While We Have Over 14 Millions And Coming Each Day Over One Thousand More, At Least And Being Born I Forgot How Many Per Minute!! It Is Not Hate Or Rasism, It Is About Crisis And Babies Getting Checks And A Debt Of Trillions And Their Feelings Of Accusations And Never Gratefulness , No Matter What We Do. Let Me Know, Please.

2. Peter Ansoff

Peter Ansoff USA Flag Site Admin

Hello, Anaeli,

There is no law against flying a Mexican flag (or any other flag) from a personal residence. It's quite common for Americans to fly foreign flags to honor their ancestry, or to recognize other nations' holidays, etc. Might you be jumping to conclusions about your neighbor's motivations?

Peter Ansoff

3. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

My Guess Is That It's Just Another "One Trick Pony" (Immigration) Political Hack Who Likes To Post Entries In Various Forums By Capitalizing Each And Every Single Word In Their Postings (Except For Their "name").

Is It Just Me Or Is The Poster's Name, "ANAELI SABINE" A Simple Anagram For "AN ALIEN BASE" ???

Save Me Obi-Wan Google! You're My Only Hope !!! :D

"ANAELI SABINE" - Google Search

Just A Guess On MY Part. Any Idea How Difficult & Time Consuming It Is To Capitalize EVERY Word In A Posting ???

Robin Hickman
    Eugene, Oregon, USA

4. anaeli sabine

anaeli sabine New Member

I AM really blown away ! NO Sir, i am very upset because, our flag cost precious blood to keep our country free. I am the nuts? I came looking for any law, but don't worry, i have called already the police, and they assure me that any one can fly our flag as they please< i was told, because is the free speach. From all the places in the world i thought i was going to be understood, was here!! and i am being accused of something else?!

I will tell you this, i live in a neighborhood where life has changed from being , mainly retired from the Air Forces to a mess. okkkk ! But when it came to my flag to be displaced! that is too much. i am very upset.

thank you for your time responding me. i guess, it is going to be what it is going to be.

too bad for our country.

5. anaeli sabine

anaeli sabine New Member

mr. kickman, please, think!
    think! i have better things to do. but your way of thinking is very child like. i get also a feeling about you! i think you are the type that goes crazy when the TV remote control is lost, but you do not even care about what goes on !!
    if you are worried about discrimination??? is that it?? i was born in cuba! ( the Fidel Castro communist country, you know??)) this is not discrimination
    this is about MY country! and my childrens and grand children's country! a little coffe might help?
    good morning! have a great day!

6. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

Hello, again, "anaeli sabine",

I apologize for apparently upsetting you. BUT.... As I said TWICE in the opinions expressed in my previous post, it was just a GUESS on my part.

I also included a link to a Google search of your "name" so that anyone who was curious about it could go look for themselves.

Although I do not own a National Flag of Cuba, If I did, I might be inclined to fly it alongside my American Flag on January 1st (1959), or maybe May 20th (1902), or possibly October 10th (1868). I have been known to fly the Flags of other Nations alongside the American Flag out in front of my house on appropriate occasions.

Again, I'm sorry if I had upset you earlier.

Robin Hickman
    Eugene, Oregon, USA