American Flag Mural Deck of Cards

Discussion in 'American Flag Pictures' started by 5toclose, Mar 4, 2012.

1. 5toclose

5toclose New Member

Hi there,

I'm thinking of creating a deck of cards that when all the card faces are put together, would form a mural of a US Flag. Do you think there would be interest in something like this? Here is the image I'm thinking of using:

[​IMG]

What are your thoughts? I think it would be a pretty fun idea for a deck of cards. Thanks for your feedback.
    Mark

2. NAVA1974

NAVA1974 Active Member

Hello Mark,
    As a novelty, that might be a fun deck to own. But I am afraid that it would not be a big seller to fans of card games. It would not take long for savvy players to be able to tell which part of your flag image was the Ace of Hearts, etc., etc.
    Nick A

3. cbass1017

cbass1017 New Member

Good call there NAVA! I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "that would be a cool idea," not even stopping to take the time to realize that end of it. I guess you can tell which of us play games like poker and who doesn't. Although maybe if you were to simply advertise it as a solitare deck of cards, where you only are playing against yourself, it wouldn't really matter would it? And being that probably mostly the older generation would be more likely to play solitare, they are also probably more likely to be a true patriot unlike so many of the younger generation who are so quick to take for granted all of the amazing things this country has done for them!

Just something to think about right?

4. 5toclose

5toclose New Member

5. csaanv

csaanv Member

I like them Mark. Very nice.

6. NAVA1974

NAVA1974 Active Member

Ahh, the flag image is divided among the faces of the cards.
    Good move.
    Nick A