Between Heaven and Earth

Discussion in 'Forum News and Announcements' started by Stellina2012, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member

Hi, I'm Italian and I would like to present my new site to the USA, which is why I incorporated Google translator on the site. It is a blog updated daily research articles (astronomy, geology, physics) and religious (Christian faith, Pope), pentecostal worship rock music (Hillsong United, Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, Jesus Culture, Tim Hughes) my articles (Stellina2012), and many links to other sites.

Url of my site: BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH – JESUS I WORSHIP YOU
    Url of my youtube channel: Canale di TheStellina2012 - YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter, there is a link on the blog!
    I LOVE USA!!!!

2. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member

Watch Curiosity’s Landing! Follow Your Curiosity: Some New Ways to Explore Mars (NASA)

Aug 5, 2012 10:31 p.m. Pacific
    Aug 6, 2012 1:31 a.m. Eastern
    Aug 6, 2012 5:31 a.m. Universal

Watch NASA TV Show Online
    Begins Aug 5: 2012
    8:30 p.m. Pacific
    11:30 p.m. Eastern

Find Live Events in Your Town

(Some local cable providers also carry NASA TV.)

A “virtual rover experience” and a body-action video game are among the options for public participation in NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory mission. Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech.

Mars Science Laboratory

Rispondi
    Multi-citazione
    Modifica
    Cancella

3. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member

Curiosity has arrived on Mars!! OK, Thank you USA!!

4. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member

Hi, I have a new channel youtube (Stellina2012ful) with all the full concerts of Hillsong United and Live, there is the link on the home page of my blog.
    I have put many beautiful NASA's videos on the other channel (TheStellina2012); also this link is on the home page of my blog. Stellina2012

5. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member

6. Stellina2012

Stellina2012 New Member