Flag in Strong Wind

Discussion in 'US Flag Display' started by EmailPoster, Jun 6, 2006.

1. EmailPoster

EmailPoster New Member

You did not say anything about not flying a flag that is wind whipped and...

2. sarahw

sarahw Guest

It depends on what you flag can handle. All-weather flags, usually made of nylon, can stand up to higher winds than traditional cloth flags can. Older flags might not be able to stand up to the wind as well.

Some flag companies make flags that are made to withstand high winds. If you're in the market for a new flag, search for all-weather flags in your favorite search engine.

If your flag is torn, you will want to retire it.

And you're right, it is true that flags should not be flown at night unless they all illuminated. Thanks for pointing that out!

Sarah

3. Small problem...

Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource?My Browser is: Opera.Thank you.

4. ttoothh

ttoothh Guest

Teesst topic(remove it)

I test the internet connection to moderatos: please remove this topic. Sorry for your time.

5. i suggest a TOUGH TEX flag from Annin and Co i ahve seen these flags eye to eye and they are very strong looking and is their own new material and hese flags are designed for high / heavy winds as they are too heavy to fly in lighter winds