Flags on the house

Discussion in 'US Flag Display' started by Doug Enyart, May 30, 2017.

1. Doug Enyart

Doug Enyart New Member

I have 2 flags the American and Texas I know I have that right but I am going to get 2 more the Marine Corps and Gadison I have an idea but want to know witch one goes next and the hight of them all flags will be 3x5

2. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

Greetings, Doug, and welcome to the USA-FLAG-SITE Forums!

The "Order Of Precedence" (importance) for your four (4) Flags is : American, Texas, U.S. Marine Corps, and Gadsden.

If all the Flags are of the same size (3'x5') and flying from poles that are of the same height, then as a person on the street (observer) would see them on your house they should be, from left-to-right: American, Texas, U.S. Marine Corps, and Gadsden. If one pole happens to be taller/higher than the other three, THAT pole should have the American Flag. And it would probably work best if the taller/higher flagpole with the American Flag on it was all the way to the observers left.

I hope that answers your question. If not, then please clarify your question, or add additional details related to it.

Thank you!

Robin Hickman
    "Your Friendly Neighborhood Flag Man"
    Eugene, Oregon, USA.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  3. Doug Enyart

Doug Enyart New Member

Yes I am going to get the adjustable stand for the American and Texas so they will be at the same hight and angle thank you

4. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

Hi, Doug!

I'm glad that we could be of help! When you get all four of your Flags flying, please post a picture or two of them flying!

Thank you!

Robin Hickman
    "Your Friendly Neighborhood Flag Man"
    Eugene, Oregon, USA.