Hello!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Flag Discussion' started by napavalleyman, Oct 9, 2006.

1. I registered with USA Flag Site this evening, so I would like to take this opportunity to say, "Hello!", and to say, "God Bless America!"​

My patriotic interests are many, but they are especially geared towards American history; the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Amendments, particularly in terms of strict constructionism; and the American flag, particularly as it's depicted in art and photography.​

Relative to the latter interest, I have been a web and digital graphic designer for a number of years now, so I am very much in love with digitally-generated images of Old Glory, and, in fact, have recently completed a blog containing 46 of my own images of her.​

If anyone shares my passion for American flag art, or would like to see my flag images, please let me know via e-mail.

Jeff ;-)​

2. Phil_US

Phil_US Guest

hello ,
    I came here to say that I love USA, I entered in this site because here i can say what I feel about USA, my love country.

3. im new along here also....i do enjoy the history of our country verry much. i may have a couple of photos that u may enjoy a bit. if you would like to see them email me at fizgig_farie393@yahoo.com .