Hi! I'm new here, need some help!

Discussion in 'Forum News and Announcements' started by labudash, Aug 13, 2008.

1. labudash

labudash New Member

Can someone tell me how to add a pic on the left of my post, and how to edit my signature. Thanks.

2. donfrodsham

donfrodsham New Member

Hi: I'm new to the site and the process. I appreciate the efforts that have been put forth to provide rules of etiquette for displaying and handling the most meaningful flag ever flown or worn.

donfrodsham

3. PRGringo

PRGringo Member

In the dark blue stripe near the top of the page look for 'User CP'. That stands fopr User Control Panel. When you click on it, it will take you into the area where you can select to modify your signature, profile, add an avatar, etc.

Just remember to save your new settings before you exit.

4. tsmwon

tsmwon New Member

Hello to the members. I am new here and would appreciate some advice. I am seeking the "perfect" vintage flag to display at my office. Any suggestions concerning model and where to purchase would be great. The flag needs to be about 3 x 5 and will be framed.

don

5. Vicki Savery

Vicki Savery New Member

Hi, I'm new here. Do all postings need to deal with the flag? Are political issues welcome?

6. Peter Ansoff

Peter Ansoff USA Flag Site Admin

Hi, Vicki -- welcome!

Do all postings need to deal with the flag? Are political issues welcome?

We discuss things other than the flag here, such as other patriotic symbols, the meaning of patriotism, other countries' flags and symbols, etc. However, we try to avoid partisan politics, because 1) there are plenty of other places on the web for discussing such things, and 2) the discussions often seem to get personal and uncivil. Of course, it's sometimes difficult to draw the line between discussing patriotism and discussing political issues, but we do our best to stay on our side of the line.

I hope that this answers your question. If not, feel free to post again, or send me a private message.

Best,

Peter Ansoff
    Forum Admin