I belong to a patriotic organization. We were lent a very huge flag, the kind that can only be hung from the ladders on two fire trucks. I don't remember the size but it is about the biggest they make, maybe 30 feet long. It has been stored since last summer and it was just discovered there is mold and mildew on it. Any practical ideas on how to clean and dry this flag? The only thing I can think of is to spread it out flat in the grass to try to wash and dry it. I doubt the fire department would get their trucks out to hang dry it. Also, any recommendation on what to use to remove the mold and mildew without bleach? I believe it is polyester. I have read vinegar or lemon juice. Perhaps OxiClean?