Is the US Flag a picture of the hidden working colors inside of a gun, and does a gun best represent

Discussion in 'US Flag Specs and Design' started by trader, Jul 14, 2009.

1. trader

trader New Member

Is the US Flag a picture of the hidden working colors inside of a gun, and does a gun on a flag best represent democracy and justice ?

Is the inner hidden firing mechanism's first stage of firing a gun best pictured by primer sparks ( stars ) in a dark chamber located inside of the upper corner of a gun, and is the hidden inner barrel of a gun best pictured by stripes of red and white which would represent when the gun is alternating between firing and being at rest ( that is at rest when white light enters the barrel from the outside ) ?

I believe that a picture of a gun on a flag would be the worst possible flag to represent democracy and justice, as democracy and justice do not work as fast as a gun works. A picture of a gun on a flag would represent to me something much different than democracy and justice.

2. Flaguser

Flaguser New Member

Who the heck is this guy, and what is he smoking?

3. CultureGeek

CultureGeek Member

I don't know -- AFAIK, neither flintlocks nor matchlocks have the kind of "hidden working colors" that he is talking about ;).