Please I need help as soon as possible

Discussion in 'US Flag Display' started by raithee, Jun 17, 2014.

1. raithee

raithee New Member

Hello, we currently fly and have been flying an American flag on the front of our house for years nonstop only ever bringing it in during storms, at night it is lot up properly, now my question to you is, can I take down the American flag and put out a Brazilian flag in it's place because I am watching the World Cup today and I want to show my support for Brazils team against Mexico because there are a lot of Mexicans around flying Mexican flags in support of Mexico, keep in mind I'm American 100% and only love America, but I do feel like showing my support for Brazil, now during the time I have the Brazilian flag flying the American flag will not be in view at all just the Brazilian flag, is this ok just to do during a soccer game with no hidden meanings other than support for a team? Thanks for your help
  2. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

Hello, Raithee! Welcome to the USA-FLAG-SITE Forum!

My "quick" opinion is..... it's YOUR house, YOUR flagpole, and YOUR Flag so go ahead and fly YOUR Brazil Flag during the World Cup Soccer game between Brazil & Mexico. It's a pity that you don't have two flagpoles so that you could fly two flags at the same time.

If any one asks you why you're flying the Flag of Brazil (instead of the U.S. Flag), go ahead and tell them! Then, after the match, take down your Brazil flag and put your U.S. Flag back up on your flagpole!!!

Good Luck!

( GO TEAM USA !!! )

Robin Hickman
    "Your Friendly Neighborhood Flag Man"
    Eugene, Oregon, USA.