"USA-FLAG-SITE" FACEBOOK Page ???

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Comments' started by Robin Hickman, May 2, 2012.

1. Robin Hickman

Robin Hickman Well-Known Member

I don't know if there is any real interest amongst the active members in this or not, but would it be altogether fitting and proper and possible for the USA-FLAG-SITE to have some kind of "Page", or presence, on Facebook ???

Just Wondering . . . . .

Robin Hickman
    Eugene, Oregon, USA
    http://www.facebook.com/RobinHickman

2. NAVA1974

NAVA1974 Active Member

I'm not a big fan of Facebook (Although I am fairly computer literate, I was born under the 48-star flag.) Why would we need both sites? This usa-flag-site is well organized by topic. What advantage would there be in diluting our interactions with Facebook?

3. coasterville

coasterville Member

I have to agree with Nick here. I've participated in a few hobbies where, when the internet was young there was one commonly accepted forum or site, then as web forum software became easier to obtain, it seemed like a lot of people wanted to be chiefs instead of indians, with the result that you now have to check 5 or 6 sites to get the full conversation, and that's with people that cross post the same stuff to multiple boards and sites.

4. csaanv

csaanv Member

Ditto that!

5. Abel699

Abel699 New Member

Certain 2 facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had. This usa-flag-site is well structured by topic. It is not neccessary both site in this regard.