what flag display case do you think will be the most appropriate to honor our American heroes.

Discussion in 'US Flag Display' started by flagsconnections, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flagsconnections

flagsconnections New Member

2. csaanv

csaanv Member

Sir,
    If you want to advertise buy the web space!

3. flagsconnections

flagsconnections New Member

I will love to buy ad spaces.

4. csaanv

csaanv Member

I am sure you can contact the web master and he can help you if your are serious. Please don't use the forum as your personal ad space that is not the purose of this forum.

5. The purpose of the creation of this thread looks to be that they want opinions on the flag cases, rather than to push sales.
    We have allowed other business links on our forum before when they have been flag related, I don't see too much of a problem with it, especially in instances like this where they want opinions from people who take an interest in flags- and that's us right! :)

That is certainly an impressive range of flag cases. In answer to the question, I don't think any of them are inappriopriate. I think if the deceased veteran carried medals, its a nice thing to display them with the flag but in a separate case but near to where the flag is kept, cos I think they look nicer apart where the flag case is triangular it is just more of an unusual shape than a big square with everything in it, but thats my own opinion :)

I have a flag case with an interment flag inside- as you can see by the picture next to my name. Unfortunately the glass in it got a crack across it when I moved house recently :( It looked great on my old window sill though

One thing I dont see very often are flag cases for 5x3ft flags. I made my own makeshift "case" about 5 years ago for my flag which was flown on the Capitol building .. it was more like just a wooden border that was glued together but it still looked cool [​IMG]

6. csaanv

csaanv Member

Hi American_Flag_UK,
    If you check his posts they are ads for his product, nothing about flags.

7. Peter Ansoff

Peter Ansoff USA Flag Site Admin

All,

Advertising in the forum is an important discussion topic. To keep things organized, I'm going to close this thread, and start a new one in the "Forum News and Announcements" section. Please see my comments there.

Peter Ansoff
    Forum Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.