Where is the FAQ page ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Comments' started by silmagikalf, Apr 15, 2009.

1. silmagikalf

silmagikalf New Member

Hello! I was trying to find a FAQ page but I couldn't. Can you show it to me please :)

2. NAVA1974

NAVA1974 Active Member

I am not aware that there is an FAQ page, but if you use the "search" feature you may very well find an existing thread that addresses your issue. If not, then start a new thread with your question.

3. joannahopkin

joannahopkin New Member

Heydihoh

Hi my name is Joanna.I am 24 years old.I come from United Kingdom London

4. NAVA1974

NAVA1974 Active Member

Welcome to the US Flag Forum, Joanna. Do you have an interest in national flags?

5. danny23

danny23 New Member

Hello! I was trying to find a FAQ page but I couldn't. Can you show it to me please :)

6. Peter Ansoff

Peter Ansoff USA Flag Site Admin

Hello Danny23,

Welcome to the forum! There is no FAQ page right now. However, you can use the search feature to find threads that address your questions and interests.

7. Peter Ansoff

Peter Ansoff USA Flag Site Admin

Sometimes my brain wires get crossed. User FlagAdvocate pointed out to me that my statement in the last email was wrong. We *do* have FAQ, and you access it by clicking on "FAQ" in the blue ribbon up there at the top of the screen. However, it's mainly intended to help new users navigate the forum. For some reason, I had it in my head that Danny23 was looking for FAQs relating to flags and such, and we don't have that (yet). Sorry for the confusion, Danny23 and everyone!

Peter Ansoff
    USA Flags Forum Admin