Is there an official color blue for the flag? If there is, could you post picture? Thanks....
    cfichthorn is offline Junior Member

Default What color blue?

Is there an official color blue for the flag? If there is, could you post picture?
    Thanks.

cfichthorn is offline Junior Member

Default Re: What color blue?

Sorry, I found the post about the shade of blue. It figures that I find it after posting a question.

hia - welcome to USA flag site...

yes there is an official shade of blue...
    finding old discussion doesnt mean you can't start a new thread ! (i enjoy answering such questions )

it is called Old Glory Blue

theres a very nice littlw webpage right here containign the colors of several nations flags - and their pantones
    you can see differences in them on the site - but as it explains they may appear different in print (when printed on a piece of material)

Color Palettes - Patriotic Pantone Palettes in Shades of Red White and Blue

heres a pic of the stars from one of my official US flags (its a nice big flag too - 9x17ft)

so you can get a good idea of what the official shade of blue actualy looks like gsecvsnon010.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

heres one of my official US flags' cantons - you can get a good idea of what the official blue looks like on a flag from this one